STAMPING SUPPLIES FOR SALE

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Don't be gawking! I know your room looks like this too?! I've been in this chair all day, for the last few days! Hopefully before the week is up, I will be back to show you a sneak peak of my craft show goodies! So sad, a 7 ft. table and all I've got to work on is a 12x12 inch CM cutting mat! I've got most of my clear stamp sets stacked neatly in the wooden case holders (IKEA), but the stack of clear ones you see, just beyond the mess of red buttons, are my favorite PTI sets that I use an array of and mix and match the sets. I'm not even going to attempt to explain the rest of the "mess", I like to think of it as "creative chaos"...kwim?

Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

Jen Carter said...

OH gosh, my desk has looked like this many a time...well, what I am saying? It looks like this NOW!! LOL!

IamDerby said...

My room looks exactly l ike that! LOL