STAMPING SUPPLIES FOR SALE

Friday, January 28, 2011

Awareness...

Happy Friday! It is going to be nice and SUNNY here in NC this weekend! I know this isn't much consolation for those just North of us, but I will take what we can get. It has been an unusually cold winter this year and I look forward to Spring getting here...QUICKLY!

I have a bundle order to share with you today. You have seen these cards before, I just switched up the papers...can't resist that new gingham! The basket was made up for an auction that will raise money for cancer research....I know Deb is going to raise a lot of money at her event, and for such a wonderful cause! I filled this basket with all sorts of goodies...notepads, cards, jr. notebooks, and some m&m candy sticks! Sweet, simple, and feminine cards! Do you remember from my post yesterday when I mentioned that negatives I used as frames? The scalloped green gingham squares are what I used from the negatives! This is a GREAT way to stretch and use ALL of your cs!

No comments: