STAMPING SUPPLIES FOR SALE

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Buggy Teapots...

Who's ready for FRIDAY?!!! So much to do, so little time! We have a BIG project planned for this weekend (tile job in the kitchen...YIPPEE!) and some friends will be here to help us, so I thought I'd better update the ol' blog before I'm too tired to type and covered in grout! I went to see my dear friend DonnaK last week and before we hit the LSS, I rummaged through her stamp collection and she loaned me out a few sets to play with! I could not wait to get my hands on this cute, Enjoy The Ride, set! SQUEE! Looks how fun she is?!! The green gingham frames are actually ALL scraps (negatives) that I used on another project (will share in next post!) and was intending on throwing away. I tossed them aside, then came back to them realizing they would make neat frames. The pink gingham is paper pieced from the Princess Pack.
I covered the inside tab with hippy flowers...otherwise it has STAPLES across it!I'm a "little teapot"...I really don't know where I was going with this one! The teapots started out in pink gingham, but were too plain, so I added some chocolate chip ink over them and I think it did the trick? On the middle frame I added a small strip of lace from my local fabric store. To hold the lace down, I made a simple paper border on top, and adhered the lace to the back side.
Buggy LOVE! I didn't want to get too frilly on this card since my focal image was so large. Just add a check and send to your favorite GRAD.

2 comments:

Kay D said...

Totally adorable notepads, and I really love that card- that car is just too cute!

Donna K said...

You've done it again my friend!!! Groovy job on the buggy!! I knew you'd make something fab ith that set. Love 'em all!