STAMPING SUPPLIES FOR SALE

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Feelin' Hippy-ish...

Happy Wednesday! I can officially say I'm ready for the weekend! Our oldest has a BIG birthday party this weekend and with everyone starting to get over the flu, I'd say it's a wonderful way to celebrate! The invites are done and delivered, now I just need to work on some tags for the goody bags and then we'll be finished. Chuck E. Cheese will handle the rest!

On to what I had planned to share last week! I took some time out last week to rest and craft...a little...and made this cute little number! Lovin' these hippy flowers! You have seen this paper on a recent "love bug" card I made. Although the photo doesn't pick up the detail, the flowers are very sparkly! Stamp set is Chair-ished. I took my green gingham strip and added some Text Style II in purple ink.

3 comments:

Donna K said...

I'm diggin' this funky piece of hippy babes! It's groovy!

Michelle said...

Super cute card chickie! Please wish my pal the Happiest of Birthday's. She's grown so much so fast. Wishes for a great day..

Mishy

Tommy said...

Groovy gril!Elizabeth