STAMPING SUPPLIES FOR SALE

Monday, February 28, 2011

It's TAG Week...Post #1

Woohoo! Let the tagging begin! I went a little crazy last week and went on a tag making spree. It's amazing how many of these you can crank out in the same time it would take me to make one card! I have to say, I do like switching from cards and tags...breaks up the repetition in my crafting. Today I'm sharing some rock n' roll tags...it's NOT just for the boys! All tags were made with a set from CTMH that is on loan. I kept the same design for the boys and girls, just switched up the colors. I like the idea of splitting the tag in half on the design...polka dots on one, and ink splats on the other. The sentiments are from Enjoy the Ride.
For a little added sparkle, I added the rhinestones to the guitar.Since I can't tie pretty bows on the boy tags, I opted for kraft natural ribbon and knots. For the thinner threads, I used kraft threads from The Cat's Pj's. This thread is super nice and even as much as I tugged on it to tie, it never split! The sentiments came with this set.I will be making more tags, this is a good start to my stash for an upcoming craft show. Have fun with these tags...if you make some, link it here and we will share with everyone ;) Happy Crafting!



2 comments:

www.yarnmaniac.blogspot.com said...

Oh man, I'm diggin' the guitar...love it!

Donna K said...

I got a peek at your posts while on the road yesterday. Now I'm home and seeing it on the "big screen" and I'm lovin' these tags, Dawn!!! Awesome job my friend.