STAMPING SUPPLIES FOR SALE

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

PTI Color Challenge...

Before I get on with today's post, I just wanted to thank each one of you who came to visit my blog via the PTI challenge. In turn, it gave me the opportunity to see new faces and explore your blogs for more inspiration! There is so much to see out there when you start surfing crafty blogs...it's like my cup of coffee in the morning!

Anyhoo, I decided to throw myself into another color challenge today! If you want to join in the fun, CLICK HERE for all the color challenges to choose from. I chose to use the color palette from Melissa Phillips!My friend and stamping buddy, DonnaK will be here today so I figured I'd better make up a few more cards before I return my "loaner" stamps! I fully intend to add On My Couch and Additions to my wish list. Just imagine all the patterns you could come up with for this couch?? Now I do own plenty of PTI stamps, but I do not own any cs or inks so my shades of green will vary just slightly from Melissa's color palette. I added a little life to my flat pillows with some foam tape so they look 3-D. The lamps are paper pieced from the Princess Pack...I know, I've been posting A LOT of projects with this paper...but there are many sheets that are just too cute not to play with!

1 comment:

Donna K said...

I just LOVE this card, Dawn. Pink & Green are two of my favorite combos! I kinda think this stamp set is a tribute to how I feel about our friendship!!!