STAMPING SUPPLIES FOR SALE

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Amy Butler...pattern overload here!

I couldn't wait to finally dip in to my Amy Butler patterned paper! I've had this paper pad for some time, but wasn't sure if the colors were really my cup of tea. Turns out...I REALLY DO like them! I'm not sure I could have pulled off all these patterns with image stamps, but I think just using a sentiment still allowed for the colors to show off without being too overpowering. After making these cards, it got me thinking I should make some notebooks to match?! My sentiment is from PTI's-with sympathy as well as the woodgrain bg.A great card for someone who could use a little pick me up! Sentiment is from Verve-blue skies and polka basics-PTI.

1 comment:

Donna K said...

Oh I'm MAD about these colors, Dawn! Love the soft hues of blue and green. Sentiments are perfect too. I think notepads would be a hit with these patterns. Happy Craftin'!