STAMPING SUPPLIES FOR SALE

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Chipboard Notebooks...

ETA: I didn't realize I pulled from 2 different paper pads...I also used Garden Variety from Cosmo Cricket!

Today's notebooks are not of the 'mini' type, but rather the larger(Reporter's Notebooks) ones I normally use. The patterns and colors I chose for these notebooks are a tad on the vintage...70's-ish side! Boy I HEAR it coming loud and clear now...lol! I used a mixed-combo of products here! The sentiments are from THIS PTI SET. The paper is from COSMO CRICKET and coordinates with THIS chipboard...super ca-ute! The glitter heart make look familiar...it's from my heart strings that I hung on my chandelier for my Vday post! Re-use and recycle! I took a close-up of the little girl so you could see how 3-D she is! Now her clothes are separate, so you can dress her up in a few different outfits. Once you decide, you cannot redress her...the entire chipboard piece is adhesive backed and it is STRONG! When I packaged her up in a cello bag, I didn't have to worry about snagging her threading needle...she's NOT going anywhere!
A few more fun pieces! Love the vintage colors on the dress form! I laughed when I saw this sewing machine was smiling. Lord only knows my sewing machine is not doing the same when I shove paper through her...ha! Funny thing is, this is the only notebook I did not sew on...signs?!

3 comments:

Donna K said...

These are mad cute, girl! The sentiment on the girl notepad suits so many of us, huh!?! These are going to be a huge hit, me thinks...hope you have a lot on hand next weekend!

Sandy said...

All your notebooks are so creative. I love what you did with the chipboard pieces.

www.yarnmaniac.blogspot.com said...

Ok, i'm a collector of scraping stuff, so when you come again, please take my junk back with you : ) I'm really into my yarn and all the scraping stuff is LOADED with dust...I love the 3D girl, she is soooo cute!