STAMPING SUPPLIES FOR SALE

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Etsy Shop NOW OPEN!

I have finally gotten around to re-opening my Etsy Shop. My hope in re-opening is that I'm still able to provide my customers with beautifully hand crafted items at an affordable price. My goal is that all my products will remain near or below $10.00, with most items starting @ $3.00. The only exception to this rule will be listings in which more than 1 item is listed in a single post...ie multiple quantities. You can find my Etsy Shop on the right hand side of my blog, just click on the Etsy widget and it takes you directly to my store front. All items currently posted are ready for immediate shipping/delivery. As always, I do take custom orders as well. All payments will be rendered via Paypal, unless we have made prior arrangements. I truly enjoy what I do and love to share. If you ever have any questions relating to the Etsy Shop or my blog in general, you can jot me a quick note on this post or by email: madscrapper24@yahoo.com and I will be happy to help! I would like to thank each and every one of you who have supported my work over the years...YOU are the reason I feel inspired to create every day. Sincerely, Dawn Chau

No comments: