STAMPING SUPPLIES FOR SALE

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Mudpie Birthday Part Deux...

You may remember several recent posts on a Mudpie inspired birthday party. Well, here is a new customer order with some of the same touches and some new party ideas! Same banner, but personalized just for Ella! I used crystal effects(using A LOT lately!) for her name for texture and shine. Mini banners for a cupcake stand or potted plant centerpiece. A little glitter for extra sparkles!
Cupcake goodie bags. Simple clothes pin clip keeps the goodies inside!
Cupcake deco-sticks. We switched out the embossed butterflies(above), and went with the cupcakes(below). I think I totally agree with the cupcake choice ;). Stamp and punch are from SU! Flower bg is from my PTI flower die set.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was for my daughter Ella, and I just recieved it in the mail! I LOVE IT!!!! Everything is just perfect! Thanks :)

Donna K said...

I think this ensemble is just adorable, Dawn. As always, you have outdone yourself. I am again amazed at your work!!! Attention to detail and quality always come first for you which is something you just don't get every day! Little Ella is going to have a very happy birthday I suspect!