STAMPING SUPPLIES FOR SALE

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

It's Cleaning Day!!!!!!!!

Whew! This has been long overdue and I've finally gotten around to taking pictures of items I'd like to clear out of my studio. All purchases are on a 'first come, first serve' basis. Most items can be shipped, those that cannot will be noted. Preferred payment is Paypal, but this papercrafting fanatic will accept cash for local pick-ups as well ;) All prices are labeled and do not include shipping rates(unless noted)...those items to be shipped will be done so by priority boxes/envelopes only...I will be sure to let you know how many stamp sets can fit into either an envelope or box at the time of purchase. All stamps are used(unless noted) and may contain staining. The staining in no way compromises the image when stamping. If you have any inquiries, please email me: madscrapper24@yahoo.com

Since this is a 'first come, first serve' basis, please email me first with the item title(s) in the subject line of your email...'Cuttlebug Folders' etc. And we will make payment/pick-up arrangements.

1. SU! Think Big-$5.00 SOLD




2. SU! Floral Set--$6.00
3. SU! Terrific Tulips-$8.00 SOLD4. SU! Fun Fillers-$3.005. SU! Wild Rose-$10.006. SU! All in the Family-$12.007. Crafty Secrets--Kewpie Dolls-$6.008. Crafty Secrets-Chef/Dinner Set $6.00 SOLD9. Crafty Secrets Angels-$5.0010. Karen Lockhart Cupcake Stand-$4.0011. Inkadinkadoo Chandeliers-$5.0012. My Favorite Things Easter Set-$5.0013. Papertrey Ink Iconic Images-$15.00(20.00 shipped) Brand New with Box!14. Lot of Prima Flowers(jars are filled to the brim!)-$45.00 with Jars-60.00 SOLD15. Papertrey Ink-Favor-it 2 die-$12.00(includes shipping!) SOLD16. SU! Bravo Burgundy Ink Pad-Brand new-$4.00 SOLD17. Full Jar of Robins Nest embellies--Silverbelles--$4.00 SOLD18. Soldering Kit--Complete and with plenty of extras! $45.00($55.00 with shipping)19. Lot of Punches-Su! and EK success--willing to separate if need be--$8.00 each20. Scor-pal--Still in great condition, I would reccomend purchasing a new bone file as mine as been well used, but still works! ONLY $8.00(local pick up only!) SOLD21. Cuttlebug Lot--Still in great working condition with lots of extras here! Only selling because I recently purchased a Bigshot. SOLD22. Lot of 3 Cuttlebug Folders-$6.00 SOLD This is what I've got for now, but I'm sure as I purge more of my room, I will add them here! Don't hesitate to email if you have any questions!









Thanks,









Dawn ;)










































No comments: