STAMPING SUPPLIES FOR SALE

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Spooky Surprise...

I realize it has been well over a month since my last post! With all good intentions, sometimes LIFE gets in the way. I've had a very good excuse as to not posting and that is having the wonderful joys of morning sickness! I've been terribly sick with baby #3 and if my instincts are correct, this HAS TO BE THE BOY! I don't remember feeling this ill with either of my girls. My other 2 pregnancies, although a little queasy, were nothing like this one. I'm hoping it passes soon as I've got a few projects I'd like to get going! Needless to say, the whole family is quite thrilled and my 5 year old has given me all sorts of name options, although they are all girl names! Maybe she knows something we don't? We are expecting Baby Chau's debut in April 2012.

Anyhoo, I did force myself to sit down and create some fun Halloween cards. This week on the blog I will be sharing several trio's of cards. Today's creations are done with the Wicked Cool set by SU! I must admit that I've had Really Rust CS in my paper collection and have never, I mean NEVER used it! I cracked open my SU! catty and realized they had used it along with Rich Razzleberry and Pear Pizzaz...I think I can learn to like it now! The Lattice Die(SU!) design is also a new one for me. I cut out the lattice design in Pear Pizzaz and added the Rich Razzleberry CS underneath. Every witch needs a shiny vinyl hat! The hat is popped up with foam tape and a thin layer of crystal effects was poured over the top.

3 comments:

The Green Adventures said...

That's Beautiful Dawn!!

Donna K said...

What a much needed picker upper for us followers! Adorable...

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! New material...love the hat...you're so creative, Dawney!!! Hope the morning sickness is temporary...VERY temporary :)
TT