I went through all of my stamps by manufacturer. No rhyme or reason, other than I just wanted to keep them together by brand. I saved the stamp images directly from each respective website. Once all my images were gathered, I printed them with the 4x6 option so I could get 4 per page.
With the stamps sets where I only had a few, like these Tim Holtz, I just used the image guide from the stamp set and copied it on my printer.
Nice and organized! After all was said and done, I realized I wanted to add one more thing! I'm now going to go back and add a colored doton the spines for those sets that have matching dies. I won't even share my die drawer, it's screaming to be cleaned!! When we packed up i just threw everything in my plastic storage bins even it if shouldn't have been! I just wanted to protect everything from damage in the long trip over!
Yes, life is easier with just this one simple change! I flip through my binder for images, see the coordinating number, then go over to pull out exactly what I need!